Take the Antidote to Car-Maintenance Headaches: Mazda service and repair from John Hine Mazda, serving El Cajon, Escondido, Carlsbad and National City, CA
What does it take to keep your new Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda5 Mazda6, Mazda MX-5 Miata, Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5 or Mazda CX-9 running as efficiently as possible? Nothing more than the occasional trip to our Mazda service and repair department. Proudly serving drivers from San Diego and the surrounding El Cajon, Escondido, Carlsbad and National City, CA areas, the technicians at John Hine Mazda know your vehicle inside and out. Why trust its care to anyone else?
If you're interested in one of the many services our team has to offer, simply fill out our contact form today. We'll confirm your appointment as quickly as possible, and you won't have to waste your time waiting on hold. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Free Brake Inspection (Includes Brake Pad/Shoe measurements, brake fluid testing & rotor/drum measurement)
- Free Tire & Alignment Analysis
- Limited Lifetime Brake Pads & Brake Shoes (Once set is purchased they are provided for the life of the vehicle at no charge for the pads. Labor and installation fees not included)
- 30 day price guarantee on all tires
- We routinely beat Costco & Discount tire on prices for all name brand tires